• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and peeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
I have done dxm about 7 times a month for the past couple of years. I noticed when I take it It makes it really hard to pee. Its weird8) has anyone else experienced this?

The times I have taken dxm it was about a 900mg dose if I remember correctly.... And it was difficult to pee. Though I didn't really think about peeing as in I didn't feel as if I had to...

The times I have taken dxm it was about a 900mg dose if I remember correctly.... And it was difficult to pee. Though I didn't really think about peeing as in I didn't feel as if I had to...

oh...:\

does anyone else expierence not being able to pee on DXM??

Yes. Dxm is opiate-like in some of its effects. There is usually a period of an hour or more i can't piss then all of a sudden i can and its like niagara falls

Yes. Dxm is opiate-like in some of its effects. There is usually a period of an hour or more i can't piss then all of a sudden i can and its like niagara falls

Haha this happens to me too it sucks!
And how is it like opiates?

the syrup gives me liquid shits at times, don't remember not being able to piss although it happens with codeine for me

oh. Maybe I'm allergic? Idk, but when I take 300-1000 mgs of DXM this problem always happens. I litterally have to sit on the toilet and press as hard as I can to pee, even then barely any comes out and I still have to pee! :! grr

opiate-like because of its chemical structure, its a stereoisomer of some painkiller with an L. Youre not allergic either, its just its effects on the body- stimulation of the sympathetic division of your autonomic nervous system. basically it acts in the sameway

it is a semisynthetic derivative of morphine, it works on your NMDA receptors too. one of the really weird drugs i love.

the doctors at the hospital explained to me that the way it works is that it tightens the muscles down there and you can't pee or have alot of trouble.

catheters are no fun :(

opiate-like because of its chemical structure, its a stereoisomer of some painkiller with an L. Youre not allergic either, its just its effects on the body- stimulation of the sympathetic division of your autonomic nervous system. basically it acts in the sameway

is this why codeine makes it hard to piss too?

my friend went psychotic with Robitussin and tried suicide with 180 gels. he didn't die. he had a 3 day robotrip through the insane asylum. he told me that he didn't piss at all, not once. every time he went into the bathroom, a blue man with a top hat and handle-bar mustache named Binky would suddenly POP appear next to him with his arm around his shoulder. he couldn't pee with him watching.

it was robitussin's way of telling him that the overload of syrup suppressed his bladder. it's broken now, he can't go a half hour without peeing. it's kinda frustrating sometimes, having to pull over for the bastard.

the doctors at the hospital explained to me that the way it works is that it tightens the muscles down there and you can't pee or have alot of trouble.

catheters are no fun :(

theres a chance that i would have to use a catheder if i use dxm :??

theres a chance that i would have to use a catheder if i use dxm :??

haha no. only if you go to the hospital while on it and you can't piss for them. i was outside and i took a really heavy dose and it kicked in faster than i expected while i was headed home and some random people drove by and called 911 because they thought i was dead. when really i was in another dimension %)

and at the hospital i wasn't coherent enough to tell them what i was on or to piss in the cup for them so they just stuck a catheter in until i came to

haha no. only if you go to the hospital while on it and you can't piss for them. i was outside and i took a really heavy dose and it kicked in faster than i expected while i was headed home and some random people drove by and called 911 because they thought i was dead. when really i was in another dimension %)

and at the hospital i wasn't coherent enough to tell them what i was on or to piss in the cup for them so they just stuck a catheter in until i came to

omg dude haha that sucks! do they hurt???

omg dude haha that sucks! do they hurt???

i don't remember them putting it in and it didn't hurt when they pulled it out it just felt REALLY weird. it was more awkward that my nurse was hot and fondling my limp very shriveled up pecker :|

i had a binge of dxm for one week a couple months ago, after that i never did dxm after and its always hard to pee.

DXM causes urinary retention. This is especially true if you have a large prostate. For urinary retention, take a warm shower and let it touch genitalia. (NO JOKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.